Saturday, January 23, 2010

Which phone is better the Samsung Instinct or the Samsung Rant?

I need some advice... I have the LG Rumor, and it's an awesome phone except it's strictly for texting... The Internet suck, you can't watch videos on youtube, the camera sucks too! So I was thinking about getting the Samsung Instinct, but I can't imagine having to type with a touchscreen, and I can't live without being able to type a novel in 10 seconds! So instead I was going to get the new Samsung Rant (even know it hasn't come out yet) and I need help deciding which phone is better. I've seen reviews for both phones but I can't decide. PLEASE HELP! (Only Sprint phones please...)Which phone is better the Samsung Instinct or the Samsung Rant?
The Samsung Rant!Which phone is better the Samsung Instinct or the Samsung Rant?
the instinct comes with a stylus to help you with the touch screen, i am going to get the rant when it comes out next week, and my brother is getting the instinct.


the rant has ev-do capability, so it has to be better than the rumor



No comments:

Post a Comment