Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone just randomly lost their contacts from a Sprint Rant phone?

I lost all my contacts from my phone. I don't know how it happened and I don't know if the Sprint store can get them restored.Has anyone just randomly lost their contacts from a Sprint Rant phone?
I have the Samsung Rant and yes I did have that happen to me when I first brought the phone and had barely entered the contacts in. I was told by a Sprint rep that it was a 'bug' and by doing a firmware that it should be taken care of.





I did and it has not happened again. Sprint has a backup plan for like $7 a month that allows you to back up your contacts if you want to look into that. Btw, unless you had more than 600 contacts in it, the amount of contacts you have shouldn't be an issue, since the phone can hold that amount.Has anyone just randomly lost their contacts from a Sprint Rant phone?
I don't have that phone and never heard of it BUT I do have the blackberry pearl and the internal memory of the phone is not big enough to hold alot of Contacts, photos and media and such so It will automactially delete things from your phone to make space...that may be what happened to your phone, call tech support.If possible.....check with sprint about an online address book to have a record of all contacts, in case something like this happens again, I have Tmobile and I can log into my account and add contacts to my online tmobile address book in case I lose them from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment