Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you upload photos from a Samsung Rant phone to your computer?

I'm trying to get my cell phone's pictures onto my computer, but I don't know how! Help, please?How do you upload photos from a Samsung Rant phone to your computer?
USB Cord or you can send them to your email and save it to your computerHow do you upload photos from a Samsung Rant phone to your computer?
i have the purple one.





all you have to do is when you


go to your album on your phone


check all the ones you want





click options


and then upload


you can save them in either


your ';uploads'; or ';my albums';





then go to


www.pictures.sprintpcs.com/


go to your account


[if you dont have one set it


up its free and easy]


and there you go





:]

No comments:

Post a Comment