Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i upload videos from my samsung rant phone by sprint onto my Compaq laptop?

I need help, i know how to upload my photos to it useing the UBS (or wat ever its called), and it says view photos, upload photos, and a whole lot of other stuff BUT NOTHING ABOUT UPLOADING VIDEOS!! PLEASE AND THANKYOU!!!How do i upload videos from my samsung rant phone by sprint onto my Compaq laptop?
2 ways to do this...





1. USB cord: plug it into computer, go into My Computer on laptop, it should be the last drive that shows up, then open it, go into the first file and you can see all your videos and photos you have filed on the phone then save it from there





OR





2. With the memory card *only if you have a memory card slot on the laptop* and do the exact same thing as the one above.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment