Monday, December 28, 2009

How to get ringtones onto Sprint Samsung Rant phone.?

I need to know how to get ringtones for my Rant. I cant use mp3 files. And when I go to My Stuff it says please download first. I have the SD card. But


I dont have the cord.


No Internet


And when I try to text it says Error 97 contact costermer services.


Please Help !!!!How to get ringtones onto Sprint Samsung Rant phone.?
http://www.ventones.com/free-sprint-ringtones-without-internet





i have the same phone and i use the FREE steps above





its a well known fact that


sprint DOES NOT allow you to use mp3 files in the memory card as ringtones. they block that in order to make more money selling ringtones (ringtones are big money for them). the only way is to follow the above tutorial from


ventones and convert the mp3 files to a video file. then transfer that to your memory card.





VENTONES is the BEST site without that i have used, its free and its the only site that works for Sprint phones without internet. I use it all the time,


I never pay sprint $4 for a ringtone. I just make my own ringtones from Ventones . This is what you do





Step1


a) upload an mp3 file


OR


b) use any youtube video to make the ringtone from their site





step2


crop the file to however many seconds you want with their free online ringtone maker





step3


after you finished making the ringtone (don't press the send to phone button)


click on the ';sprint customers without internet'; button





step4


that will take you to the


FREE SPRINT RINGTONES WITHOUT INTERNET PAGE





step5


click on a link in the middle of the page





step6


wait a few seconds and then you will see a link to download the new specially formatted sprint ringtone file





step7


transfer that file (it should be in .3g2 format, NOT in mp3 format) to your dcim folder (memory card).





if that didn't work, try making the ringtone again from a different mp3 file, maybe the mp3 file was corruptHow to get ringtones onto Sprint Samsung Rant phone.?
I have this phone and I use to go to Sprint.com... log in and downloaded songs to my phone.





I would click a link on my phone that it would send and it would save to my phone.





We then had the internet blocked on our phones and I cannot get ringtones now.





With Sprint [been with them for 5 years now]... you need the internet access to get picture mail and songs uploaded.





IT IS DUMB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment