Thursday, January 21, 2010

Help with my cell phone ((samsung rant))?

I have a red samsung rant and lately it has been acting up, first the downloaded messenger that is in it when u purchuse it does not work anymore it freezes the phone up. How to fix that? second this is the big problem. it will delelte all my messages when t he inbox isnt full yet, and it will say 0/0 messages, it allows me to send messages but in a wierd format and when i recieve them it says not enough memory message denied and the inbox is empty, then a few hours later i will recieve them. how to fix? i have tried turning off my phone and turning it back on, leaving the battery out for 5 min, and deleting all the stuff thats saved on the phone (not the memory card though) please help! fast!! much apperciated! thankyouHelp with my cell phone ((samsung rant))?
i have a black samsung rant and it does the same thing. it freezes all the time. if the downloaded messager pops up, press no and it shouldnt freeze. if it does freeze, press the END button repeatidly until it goes to your home screen, and it should work. email me with anymore questions!


hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment