Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok i want this phone called the red samsung rant and my grades are good, and my mom said well see.?

Ok i want this phone called the red samsung rant and my grades are good, and my mom said well see. and my grades are awesome the first couple weeks of school and last year i called people to much i havent had a cell since june 09 but they may get ne this red samsung rant. how can i convinence SO MUCH WHERE I ERARNED IT and they just have to get me one for school.Ok i want this phone called the red samsung rant and my grades are good, and my mom said well see.?
guess when i got a cell phone.. when i was 15 and got a job.


get a job.Ok i want this phone called the red samsung rant and my grades are good, and my mom said well see.?
do lots of work around the house and that might convince her. i do that all the time and i get wat i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment