Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which phone would you prefer for me??? the rant, the instinct, the lotus, the blackberry curve, or the moto q?

im gettina phone very soon, my partents said i can choose either one of those phones..and i love all of them but im not sure which one to get! I need your help to decide which one i want..i text alot, and i really need a phone that i cant text good with. and i also text fast so which phone would you prefer a better phone for me??Which phone would you prefer for me??? the rant, the instinct, the lotus, the blackberry curve, or the moto q?
Stay away from the Moto Q they are junk after replacing 2 of them for problems in the hardware i went with the rant and I'm well satisifed. The Lotus is nice but the rant dose the same stuff 100.00 cheaper. I was tempted by the Blackberry curve, However the overall size of it is not comfortable in my hand and the keyboard is a little difficult to use. the Rant has a well laid out key board and I find it really fast to text with. It is all a matter of personal taste. Go to the sprint store and play with them to see what you like. Which phone would you prefer for me??? the rant, the instinct, the lotus, the blackberry curve, or the moto q?
Wait about little less then two weeks and get the motoQ11 it will have wifi at affordable price and a moto is a really good phone and you can use a 16gb micro memory card from sandisk for 99 bucks and can even except a card up to 32gb but there in the works for the card its really good texting to and really good media check out the specs on the Q compared to other phones .And the moto Q11 has a 3 miga pixell camera
  • oil industry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment