Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which Sprint phone should I choose? LG Lotus, Samsung Rant, or Samsung Exclaim?/?

My Rumor phone crapped out on me, and I need to get a new phone today. I primarily use my phone for text and web access and need some help/suggestions on which phone I should get as a replacement.Which Sprint phone should I choose? LG Lotus, Samsung Rant, or Samsung Exclaim?/?
samsung exclaim or lg lotus DO NOT GET THE RANT%26gt; its just as bad as the rumors especially if your goin to use ot for web and as the get older 9 like a month or so) if you dont belive me check out phonescoop.com





My first choice would be the exclaim: this phone is aswome its the newst additon to the sprint line. it has a 2mp camera and also can be used as a camcoder it also just came out in sliver at radio shack. It is a dual silder so way less chance a doin radom stuff on is own. very big clear screen and takes great pics. the sceern is so big and clear its seems like its touch screen or at least like its supposed to be but its not. also has sprints one click





Next i would go for the lg lotus.





my friend had this and at first glance it looks very confusing but after a while u get used to it. it alo takes very good pipcs with its 2mp camera.


my friend that had it didnt like it nut she likes phones like the plam centros and now has a blackberry curve. but that is just a persnaol choice it also has sprints one click and is a flip phone with a full qwerty keybard and is very slim so if u want a slim phone with a full qwerty go with this. it also has a big screen but no where as close to the exclaim hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment