Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is the samsung rant[sprint] a good phone?

is the samsung rant a good phone because i want to get it in a month or is the rumor better but i heard that the rumor breaks alot


P.s. if you have the samsung rant can u tell me if you can record music and have it as ur ringtone and can u record videos and set it as ur background??Is the samsung rant[sprint] a good phone?
I have owned both the rumor, and the rant. When I first got my rumor it was a great phone and all of a sudden one day after school the screen was completely broken. It looked like those television channels with the bars of color. So, got it replaced. Then a few months later my keyboard was completely DEAD! it did not work one bit, so i waited for my plan to be up and got the rant. Ive had the rant for a few weeks now and its an overrall good phone... it freezes sometimes but only for a few seconds. I like the rant better. Also, all my friends who have owned the rumor the keyboard has broken. Yes, you can record music and set it as your ringtone. You can also buy music and set it as your ringone. Yes, you can record videos and set it as your backroundIs the samsung rant[sprint] a good phone?
Hi.


I played around with the rant. It seems like a very decent phone for sprint.


the slide out keyboard is good


the keyboard itself is nice


the buttons are good.


its just a very solid phone over all nothing bad about it.


just sprints coverage isn't good in my opinion


i guess it just depends wehre you are.


i believe you can record stuff and send it to yourself thts what i do for vzw with my voyager so i would assume u could for sprint but idk since i dont own sprint.
i have a rumor, and my sister has the rant. i like the rmor better becase im sed to it. but if your looking for music and internet, i suggest the rant. it freezes though, becase of all the media. my rumor hasnt let me down yet, and ive had it since may.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment