Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you had to pick between two phones would it be the samsung gravity or the samsung rant?

i love both of these phones and i want other peoples opinions on them..





check out phone dog


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIIFUePxvWQIf you had to pick between two phones would it be the samsung gravity or the samsung rant?
personally I would pick the samsung gravity for tmobile because The rant to me feel cheap and also its for sprint so their plans suckIf you had to pick between two phones would it be the samsung gravity or the samsung rant?
Please disregard that person above me as they clearly have no clue what they are talking about. Luckily for you the Answer Ninja has found your question and is prepared to walk you through this life-changing decision you are about to make.





I would choose the samsung Rant because it sounds cooler. If you were like ';Hey dude I gotta go Rant on my phone'; that actually makes sense. But on the flip side if you were like ';Hey dude I gotta go Gravity on my phone'; people would think you are crazy and report you to the local institution for crazy people. You do not want something like a cell phone purchase to commit you to a life of wearing a straight jacket, eating your foot with a cork on your fork, and living in a room surrounded by mattresses. As you can see this very serious business.





Sincerely,


The Answer Ninja
I would recommend the Samsung Rant. It has got more positive reviews and good ratings then the other device you mentioned. You can even go to phonescoop web site %26amp; look up the web site.Click the review tab to read people's opinions.
  • oil industry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment