Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blitz or Rant phones?

well which is a better phone... (not fashion wise)Blitz or Rant phones?
Check out RadioShack.com, thats where I got ALL of my answers solved. The only cons for this phone is that the battery wears down pretty fast. The games and stuff are amazing, get it if you don't mind charging it every 3 days or so (for continues texters/callers!). The texting is a breeze! I really recomend it. I also think there are some videos on RadioShack.com. Yesterday I went into that store and saw it, its thin! Especially for one that slides to a QWERTY keyboard!





Email me for more help :) I am glad to help you some more if you need it :)


RANT ROCKS! I like the cool purple one :) Your choice in color though :) Blitz is shaped wierd and less functions..........Blitz or Rant phones?
there both equally good but i like the option of a number keypad and keyboard so i would go with the rant

No comments:

Post a Comment