Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello, I uploaded a video from my sprint rant cell phone to youtube. How do I put it on windows media player?

I read information on the web about a codec. I went to vixy.net to convert my video to AVI. However my windows media player did not accept it. I downloaded some other stuff G-sport (I believe) when I downloaded that my video was able to be viewed on my windows media player HOWEVER IT HAD NO AUDIO. I'm confused and do not know what to do. Please Help. I'm not a computer geek but I know a little something here n there. lol.


Let me know what to do.


Take care,


QTHello, I uploaded a video from my sprint rant cell phone to youtube. How do I put it on windows media player?
You can download the ';Prism Video Converter';, i use it all the time for convert my .3gp to .avi and then edit with Windows Movie Maker. :)Hello, I uploaded a video from my sprint rant cell phone to youtube. How do I put it on windows media player?
You may try this video tool, it can help you download and convert youtube video to wmv video, then you can put the wmv video into windows media player, my friends recommend it to me, it's legal and works pretty well


http://www.youtubetoipod.biz/best-youtub鈥?/a>


Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.
this will help you... Use 'zillatube'





It is the easiest way (and also the fastest).





It is very easy to download or save Youtube videos to your computer, and convert to good quality wmv/mp3/mp4/etc format that is compatible for your windows media player(or other player), for you to watch those videos comfortably. (you can also create an automated playlist that you can watch or listen to.)





It works very well - http://www.zillatube.com
You must convert this video to flv format.


Why not use Video Download Studio, It can do that!


see detail here





http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment