Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sprint Phones= Rant Vs. New Rumor2?

My phone the purple rant just broke :(


Anyway i already have experience with the rant phone and kinda know where the key broad letters are without looking at them. But one of my friend just got the Rumor2 and she has it in blue and i think it looks really pretty :) but noticed how the key broad was different and that it would open up in a different way.


My point of view of the Rumor2 is that i like how the camera looks alot clearer and how it has a option to warp the picture =P


I text alot though, and if i get the Rumor2 it would take me a while to get use to the keys.


What i wanna know is that, which one do you think would work better for me, and what is the difference in both of them in your point of veiw, and just which one is better than the other?Sprint Phones= Rant Vs. New Rumor2?
neww rumor2 duhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment