Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHICH PHONE SHOULD I GET! THE RANT OR THE BALCKBERRY CURVE 8330?? PLEASE HELP?

i like to text but i dont text 24/7 haha i dont know what phone to get but on the plan were gonna get we have unlimited everything so we can have GPS, interent, email etc. so idk what to get... rant or blackberry curve?WHICH PHONE SHOULD I GET! THE RANT OR THE BALCKBERRY CURVE 8330?? PLEASE HELP?
Blackberry Curve


Because it is designed for web browsing and e-mail, since it is for the work-inclined. I've used the GPS on it before and it is very good.


And it has a full QWERTY keyboard so it would be great for texting. Even if you don't text 24/7 it would make the texting you do a lot easier (trust me, I have a razr).





So yeah, the Blackberry Curve gets my vote =)WHICH PHONE SHOULD I GET! THE RANT OR THE BALCKBERRY CURVE 8330?? PLEASE HELP?
i have the blackberry curve. and i love it! email, web-with nice speed, camera, video recorder, all mobile messengers including black berry messenger for all bb users to keep in touch. doesn't drop calls..great speak sounds. easy to grab and wide keyboard which is what i really love about it!...good luck.
No question the BB Curve. Internet, email, etc. All BB phones are amazing and have so many capabilites. I have a a BB pearl and I can pay my bills on my phone, check the theatre for movie showtimes, gps, it is really an amazing phone.
i have the rant and i love it. i don't text a lot either, but when i do it's very fast because of the full qwerty kewboard!
BB Curve - love it love it love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment