Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a samsung rant and i want to know how to watch the videos i made with my phone on my computer?

I believe the Samsung comes with software for transferring videos and photos to your computer. From there, you'll need to convert the video to a file that can be viewed on your computer (e.g. Quicktime uses .mov or .mp4 and Windows Media Player uses .wmv).





There are some free video converters that are fairly basic, but be careful about browser toolbars they try to install along with the converter. I think that's how they make their money, but that's a good way to infect your computer with adware or malware viruses.





Aimersoft has a converter that also lets you do batch conversions (multiple files) and lets you take still shots too. I've been happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment