Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey what do you guys think of my phone. i have a samsung rant...heres a pic?

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.p鈥?/a>


its the red one on the side and click on the nexxxt picture too see the other ones..





do u guys think its ugly.. and im a girl so do u think it looks like a guy phone?Hey what do you guys think of my phone. i have a samsung rant...heres a pic?
How is that guy phone? It's a great phone! It's so stylish and I likke that its read. DONT WORRY!!!!! SERIOUSLY, its a GREAT, and normal phone.Hey what do you guys think of my phone. i have a samsung rant...heres a pic?
I think it looks like a really cool and fun phone, but it seems a little bulky. Some people like the idea of a bulky phone because they're sturdier and not as easily lost (because of the size). I think it's kind of a tomboy phone, but as long as it lets you text, call, or whatever else, then it's a keeper. %26lt;3 Cara
aweosme phone!


i love it


i liek red xD ahah








answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am7mQpTyYehmSezq2Lg9R2DAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090225131717AAGiecl%26amp;show=7#profile-info-TSKKKeftaa
I love the pink venus phone. Yours is fine as well.
A guys phone ? No way! It's nice. I like that. I would love to have a nice phone like the one you have=].
Sweet phone! I would definately do you for having that phone! lol j/k
a phone is a phone


if you like it that's all that matters
i love this phone! my friend has this and she loves it. definitely not a guy phone(:
yeah...


i think it looks ugly no offense


I mean if u like it its all that matters right?
Sorry love.. It's as pretty as pig dressed as a dead cow...
IT SUCKS!!!





Not really its really cool :)
its pretty !!!!


most of my friends in my class have the same one.....


hopee this helpedddd
i like it!
Very nice! My little sister has the same phone she loves it. :)
i think it rox... its wayyyy better than my stupid phone

No comments:

Post a Comment