Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What phone is better the lg rumor, or the rant. There both from sprint?

Oh, definitely the Rant.


My entire family has the Rumor. My mom and step dad have had to get replacement ones, they drop calls all the time, my mom's constantly drops calls, and her speaker and microphone are all messed up.





My friend has the Rant, and it has more features and generally seems like a better phone.





Of course, I've never had a problem with a Samsung phone before (Rant), so I'd recommend that right off the bat, but LG does make a few okay phones.What phone is better the lg rumor, or the rant. There both from sprint?
I have the rumor and it is way better. I have not had any problems with it at all, and it also looks like its more expensive.


I hope this helps!


get the rumor!

No comments:

Post a Comment