Thursday, January 21, 2010

Brand new cell phone problems..Samsung Rant...Memory?

I just got my new phone 2 days ago. This morning I am trying to download a ringtone. When it says ';downloading'; it never does, then says ';Entering Sprint Service Area';..it already is in the area and I have full service. So then I get on the internet and it won't let me view pages, says ';insufficient memory, cannot view complete page';...WTF??? This is a brand new phone. I don't have anything on it. I looked at the mass storage and I've barely used any of the memory. It has a 512 MB micro sd card in it. I called Sprint, but they are NO help. Does anyone know what is going on? I'm getting pissed here. My other phone I was using only had 32mb memory card and I never had this problem and it was almost full! What is going on?Brand new cell phone problems..Samsung Rant...Memory?
You should try to update your phone firmware and PRL I did I got my phone a week ago and I had some of the same problems and then I updated the firmware and PRL and it helped with some of the problems. This might help.
  • oil industry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment