Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which phone? Sprint scp 2700 or Rant?

Which is better? More durable? Better looking? Better features? Colors?Which phone? Sprint scp 2700 or Rant?
Oh! Definatly the SCP-2700! I just got it today and it definately ROCKS! If ur a girl around 11- 21 or any age you will love it! Its pink and has hot pink flowers! The blue one doesnt have flowers though. Whenevr you move it like if you go to menu or something it has this cool clicky sound! Internet rocks if you can use it. Oh dont even get me started with the texting! Its fun and easy! Pictures have very good quality! My grandma and my cuzin has the rant and I dont think its very pretty! I think its old lady-ish! Sure texting is easy wit the rant but it takes horrible pictures and calls drop. Get SCP-2700. Its much much much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment