Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which phone should I get? The Samsung Rant or Rumor?

Im getting a new phone and i want one with texting ( a qwerty keyboard) and music store. Which one would be in my best interest?Which phone should I get? The Samsung Rant or Rumor?
Well, they both have slide-out QWERTY keyboards, but I think the keyboard on the Rant is bigger because the phone itself is wider than the Rumor so the slide out keyboard is wider.Which phone should I get? The Samsung Rant or Rumor?
i would go with the rant because it seems slightly bigger but i honestly think you should go to a sprint store and actually TRY them out for feel so that you don't make a mistake. i had to do that when choosing on phones. it is just the way it works. So, go and ask to see them or if they have them on display just try typing: the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy sheep dog. then which ever one you found easier to type on or made the fewest mistake or you preferred more get it. just remember either way you get a good phone.
okay i WENT with the rant becuz the rant is also a newer model it cost $50 but its worth it.They say the rant is the rumor delux as it comes with more features as a qwtry keyboard but it has four not three rows.Oh and it feels ALOT more durable than the rumor.
hi,





If I were you I would go for Rant. I like Samsung phones and thing they are of good quality, so I would recommend going for Rant.





Rumor? I have never been convinced with LG phones.





so go for Rant and you will be happy.





Martin
the rant, because you would have less difficulty texting on it. and it is a good quality phone as well. if you purchased the rant, then i'm sure you will be happy. go to the store and try them both out to see which one works best for you.
The Rumor phone.





I personaly have a samsung though.





I think rumor would be just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment