Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a sprint samsung rant and its broken. can sprint help me transfer my number back to my samsung phone?

i have a sprint rant and its broken right now . Cracked screen, broken ribbon cable inside so KEYS dont work at all.





so i am wondering is my cell phone guy can do a MASTER DELETE on my sprint RANT and transfer my old # to my old SAMSUNG phone





because i want to sell it so i can sell it as a parts phone on Ebay . . . .


.





is that possible ? or does he need to have all the keys to work and a screen?





thanksI have a sprint samsung rant and its broken. can sprint help me transfer my number back to my samsung phone?
No just call sprint and tell them you want to do an ESN swap. This means transferring your number to a different phone IE: your old one. It doesn't matter if the Rant cannot be programmed, it's the new phone you have to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment