Thursday, January 21, 2010

New cell phone. the rant by sprint help?

i just got my new phone the rant by sprint. i got it activated yesterday. it seems to be really slow for me. when i text i get them really slow and my battery seems to go fast. and the service is kinda slow too. my old phone(rumor by sprint) was perfectly fine with text and service. i paid 50 bucks for it. and i hardly get service and when someone texts me i wont get it till like 30 min later. please help me. when i activated it the lady said it would be an hour before it would start working good, but its been a day, please help me thank uNew cell phone. the rant by sprint help?
My advice would be to call Sprint customer care and ask if there are some other trouble shooting steps you can take.
  • oil industry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment