Saturday, January 23, 2010

What Sprint phones can sync up with Sync in a Ford Flex? Specifically, the Lotus, The Rant, and the Rumor 2?

We recently bought a new a car (a Ford Flex), that came with Sync. This is great, except the phone I have ( a rumor) does not work with Sync at all. I am getting a new phone in June and I want it to work with Sync. I really don't want to have to get the data plan (an extra $500 a year. Eek!) just to use this feature in my car. The only other requirement is that it has a full keyboard, because I need to be able to text. Ford does have a website that (supposedly) says which phones work but its outdated and therefore innacurate. Does anybody have/know of a phone with a full keyboard that can connect with Microsoft Sync? I'm especially curious about the Lotus, the Rant and the Rumor 2.What Sprint phones can sync up with Sync in a Ford Flex? Specifically, the Lotus, The Rant, and the Rumor 2?
If you visit www.syncmyride.com you can find a list of all the telephones that have been tested with sync and what features are and are not available with your system





Also you may want to consider a visit to the dealer to have the VHR/911 assist update installed in your vehicle giving it all the latest features sync has to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment