Saturday, January 23, 2010

Samsung Rant or LG Rumor. Are they good phones?

I was thinking of getting the Gravity for T-Mobile. BUT since there are no reviews I wanted to see what you think about the Samsung Rant or the LG Rumor because the Gravity is pretty much the same as those phones.





Please give me info on the phone you have or the phone you know more about.





Are the Rant or Rumor good texting phones?


What is the good and bad about them?





Here is a picture of the Gravity if you want too see it:


http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-1008鈥?/a>Samsung Rant or LG Rumor. Are they good phones?
I watched a review on phonedog.com of the gravity and I have also seen reviews of the rant. I personally think that the gravity has more features, and is better when it comes to all types of messaging than the rant and rumor. The rant and rumor have a lot of side features like gps and the sprint music store, but that sort of lingers aways from your real question. The rumor, rant, and gravity are all great texting phones for kids, teens, and adults. Samsung Rant or LG Rumor. Are they good phones?
alright i have the lg scoop which is the same thing as the rumor just for alltel wireless. I hate this phone!!!! I would say get the rant idk what it is but its got to be better than the rumor. The camera sucks on it. the keyboard is nice and all but it defiantly has some flaws. If u get to texting fast it want type ur words and then if u hit back alot or hold it down it deletes your whole intire message which really sucks sometimes. My battery life on my scoop mabey last half a day. I mean overall the scoop/rumor is not that great of a phone but thats just my opinon.
Samsung Rant
try this


http://www.lgtribe.it/
sprint is bad bad bad worst company
  • oil industry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment