Thursday, January 21, 2010

Which Cell Phone! Sprints rant. Or Verizons Glyde?

I currently have (but am not using) the purple sprint rant. I just got it but I'm kinda grounded from it so I've never turned it on.





but my mom wants to take it back and get a new service.


thats where the Verizon Samsung Glyde comes in.





I cannot pick!








Glyde%26gt;%26gt;





http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store鈥?/a>








Sprint Rant%26gt;%26gt; (sorry you'll have to scroll down to the rant)





http://nextelonline.nextel.com/NASApp/on鈥?/a>Which Cell Phone! Sprints rant. Or Verizons Glyde?
I think you should def. keep your rant. I'm soo jealous, I want a rant sooooo bad. But, if you do switch I would suggest you get the 1ST not the newest one. The old one looks really cool! Hope I helped,best answer maybe?Which Cell Phone! Sprints rant. Or Verizons Glyde?
The Rant definitely looks better, the Glyde is kinda boxy machinish looking..i just got the voyager and i think its the best,but if u switch plans i recommend the enV

No comments:

Post a Comment