Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know a FREE ringtone site for sprint samsung rant that sends it to the phone w/o using internet?

i been looking for a website with FREE ringtones to send to my samsung rant (sprint) cell phone but i cant find any! i want one that will send the ringtone straight to my phone so i can just save it without haveing to go on the internet on my phone cause it charges so much money!!! can anyone help?Does anyone know a FREE ringtone site for sprint samsung rant that sends it to the phone w/o using internet?
http://www.ventones.com





freeDoes anyone know a FREE ringtone site for sprint samsung rant that sends it to the phone w/o using internet?
You can't, trust me I've tried it. You'll have to use the internet and enter some code on the website through your phone.





You can buy a ring tone on your phone through sprint, they cost like 3 dollars. (but I tried this and my phone wasn't verified to buy it or something weird like that...) Sorry.
mobile17.com





it takes hours to send but at least you get it.





or cut your own ringtone clip and drag it to your sd card or email it to your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment